Secure excellent outcomes for all Brookfield students by being an expert day-to-day practitioner:
- Developing and sustaining outstanding teaching
- Using coaching to become skilled in self-reflection
- Embedding a commitment to CPD
- Becoming a resilient practitioner
- The provision of personalised support and guidance
Whole School Provision:
- Participation in Brookfield’s In-Service Training (INSET) programme
- Opportunities to attend Brookfield’s Optional INSET programme of work-shops
- Attendance to Brookfield’s fortnightly morning Learning & Teaching briefings (L&T and SEN) - and the opportunity to lead one.
Provision for ITTs:
- A mentor to help guide you through the school placement
- The opportunity to work with a Personal Development (Tutor) group
- A regular Professional Mentor meeting
- Access to the staff Teaching and Learning Library and Brookfield Sharing Practice site
"The support I have been given during my ITT year at Brookfield has been second to none. Although there have been tough times during the year, the entire team was supportive and Edulinkful throughout, never hesitating to offer me help or advice when I needed it. Running alongside my subject specific training came the weekly bespoke Professional Themes meetings where practicing experts delivered presentations tailored specifically to our group's needs. In short, I feel that completing my ITT year at Brookfield has been great for my development and I look forward to continuing into my NQT year here."