Year 11 Mock Exams
As you are aware, there will be more mock exams during the year this year. More information on these will be sent to you in due course, and any revision materials required will be made available at that point.
We would like to remind students of the following arrangements
- Please bring a copy of your exam timetable to school with you. It has your unique exam number and venue details on, which will allow us to quickly help you if you need it.
- Please remember that you must wear full school uniform in exams, and you are not permitted to wear a watch into exam venues anymore.
- Pencil cases must be clear, and you must be fully equipped, including scientific calculator if allowed by your subject exam.
- You must write in black pen.
- No food is permitted in exam venues (unless medically agreed).
- Drink can be taken into the venues but must be in a clear bottle.
- You must line up at your exam venue 15 minutes before the exam start time, to allow everyone to be seated in time. This means you must line up at 9.00am for all morning exams, and 1.30pm for all afternoon exams, except for Friday afternoon exams when you must line up at 1.00pm.
At all times, other than when you have exams, you are expected to study at home, except for when you have a morning and afternoon exam on the same day, in which case you are permitted to remain in the LRC to study in between the exams if you wish to.