At Brookfield School, we have access to a Careers package which we would like to share with you and your son/daughter as we feel this may be beneficial and of interest to them.
Logon details have been sent to parents and students, so keep a check.
There are lots of different ways to search for information for example:
- Select A – Z for careers information which will bring up a careers database where a search can be made by subject or career of interest
- Employment section for CV writing, Post 16 guidance and Apprenticeship information.
- Career wizard for refining ideas and presenting suggestions.
EBP can be contacted on email@example.com.
- Hampshire Futures website - New interactive ‘Ted-Ed’ videos to help Hampshire students on their education and career journey
- Career Support through Coronavirus
- National Careers Service (over 750 job profiles telling you what a job involves and how to get into it. Help with CV’s and interview advice.)
- Young Southampton (weekly job, training and opportunity bulletin issued weekly for Portsmouth, Fareham, Gosport, Havant, Waterlooville, Southampton, New Forest and Hampshire areas.)
- Careers Box (videos of people talking about a wide variety of job roles.)
Careers within the NHS. Much more than just doctors and nurses.
- Step into the NHS
- NHS Careers
Careers in the Armed Forces
- Army Jobs
- Royal Navy Jobs
- RAF Jobs
Information on finding a voluntary work placement.
- Do It - Volunteering Made Easy
- vInspired - Young People Doing Good Things
Information and help for anyone thinking of becoming self-employed.
- Princes Trust
Latest Career Guidance Evaluation Results
- Career Guidance Evaluation 2019-20
BBC Bitesize - Careers - "Whether you’re deciding what to study, taking your exams, planning a career, or just curious, we’re here to explain the world of work, with advice from people who've found the right path for them."
iCloud - Real stories to inspire your career -
Career videos, job information and ideas for your future.
The Ultimate Work Experience: Stacey takes five 16-18 years olds into industries crying out for young workers. Watch to find out how they got on. Each episode lasts 30 minutes.
Barclays Life Skills